What makes BikingSpain different?
- We offer trips with maximum of 8 cyclists to ensure great support.
- We provide professional support car to pass drinks and food whilst on the go.
- We do not have long lunch stops but shorter stops and constant fueling to avoid late arrival and also to avoid stopping and starting causing muscles to cool down and strain.
- In Spain late dinners are common. We provide earlier evening meals to encourage quality resting time.
- Unique routes. We go where other companies don't.
- We include in house meals on centre-based trips as part of the price.
- We promote healthy nutrition to help you perform well.
- We offer yoga and stretching daily.
Who are BikingSpain customers?
- Friendly and Enthusiastic
- Keen cyclist looking for a challenge and culture
- English speaking although we can cater for all nationalities
- Couples and Single cyclists
What is a typical day like?
- 8am breakfast 9am start cycling
- 11-11,30am coffee stop
- further short stops during the day. Early finish.
- Evening meal
We’d like to do some sightseeing before, during or after the trip, can you help us?
- No problem, communicate with us to arrange activities
- Arrive a day early or stay a day after
- Local sites will be visited during trip
What do I need to bring?
- Contact us and we can advise you on weather for the days of the trip
- Several changes of lycra tops and bottoms
- Lighweight gillet/jacket & Waterproof jacket
- Suncream and Aftersun
- Spare for your bike eg. Derailleur, chain links, brake pads, tyres
- MAKE SURE YOUR BIKE HAS A FULL SERVICE BEFORE THE TRIP ( Brake cables, Gear cables, Brake pads, new tyres)
- Spending money (money can be taken out from cash points in Spain)
What level of ability do I need?
- Routes are challenging but if you are a regular cyclist you will be able to ride each day
- Your fitness will improve and we focus that your nutrition and health is looked after in order for you to achieve your best performance
- We recommend that you take part in spinning classes for at least a month/ two before going on the trip. Or/Also, a long ride at least once a week.
- The support car is always close by for short rests on route to recuperate before continuing. You will not be left behind and can dropped in the same position within the group you were before.